Thursday, February 19, 2009

my red cardigan (which I'm so sick of) is my new Lost knitting night project, since it's so mindless. It worked out pretty well last night, though there were still a few mixups with the stitch count, probably due to the fact that mum and I were helping Kara with her baby blanket. And also I was engrossed in Ben's Totally Random Asskicking. What happened to that guy? (my guess is he tried to kill Penny like he said he would, and Desmond beat the hell out of him. although I think he might be more messed up if that were the case) In any case, HILARITY.

I'm at 87 sts on the second sleeve, so less than 20 rows to go, now. I need to get this finished, I want to say before next week, so I can start on something actually fun. like more fingerless gloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment