Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Knit Night strikes again!

I am much improved in my knitting-while-talking prowess, or perhaps just while doing things like K2P2 rib, because I finished Sock #1 during tonight's get-together. Hooray! and it fits perfectly! I'm thinking duplicate stitch to reinforce the heel.

Now I have about three inches of ribbing to go on Sock #2 and I will be FINISHED. Omg. I have ventured into the abyss, and it is awesome. But I have a million other things I want to do before I tackle another, more fancier pair of socks. But still. I feel accomplished.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO awesome!!! I will have to look at the link you posted when it comes time for me to adventure into making socks myself! How exciting! The last time I saw the socks they looked AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete